RDC-3 Rail Diesel Car
The finely crafted RDC-3 is based on plans of the Rail Diesel Car built by the Budd Company during the 1950s. Aristo-Craft's superbly detailed model includes their new 2 axle ball bearing power bogies, working headlight and marker lights, lit interior, detailed underframe, and extruded aluminum fluted sides. The RDC-3 is sure to be a fine addition to any G-Scale layout.
- Polished extruded aluminium body
- Two ball-bearing equipped motor drives
- Patented high volume smoke unit
- Modular electrical connections
- Sound, DCC & R/C ready
- Fully sprung power bogies
- Detailed underframe
- Solid metal grab irons
- Operating directional lighting
- Detailed interior with LED lighting
- Realistic lettering, painting & numbering
- Operating AAR knuckle couplers
- Length 870mm (34¼")
- Minimum diam. 8'
- Scale: 1:29
|ART-22853||Boston & Maine|
|ART-22854||C&NW||ART-22856||New York Central (pictured)|
|ART-22858||Long Island RR|
All prices quoted on our website are in $AUD and include 10% GST.
Not all items are in stock at all times. We reserve the right to vary prices without notice.